Electrostatic Separator for research laboratories is designed to evaluate the applicability of dry separation processes on materials with different electrical characteristics with accuracy and efficiency
- Technology: Electrostatic
- Operation mode: Continuous
- Power: 0.5 kW
- Materials of construction: Stainless steel, anti-static materials
- Maximum treatment capacity: 25 kg
- Dimensions: 950x580x1180(h) mm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Control: Digital control panel with LCD display
Electrostatic separator for research laboratories is designed to evaluate the applicability of dry separation processes on materials with different electrical characteristics. The machine enables the recovery of metal and mineral particles ranging in size from 0.040 to 8 mm. Characterized by its versatility, the Stokkermill separator is capable of operating both in electrostatic mode to separate materials based on their electrical properties and in triboelectrostatic mode to separate dielectrics based on their charge acquired while tribocharging. The device offers a wide range of separation processes, allowing it to be adapted to different material separation needs. In addition, automatic cleaning of the corona collection and discharge electrodes takes place without the need for human intervention. Continuous removal of non-conductive materials in automatic mode contributes to improved separation quality.
- Separation voltage adjustment: Variable from 0 to 40 kW
- Power speed adjustment: Variable from 0 to 100%
- Safety system: Overload and short-circuit protection, emergency switches
- Processable materials: Solid particles with various electrical properties, including metals, minerals, polymers, etc.