Printed boards recycling plant for electronic boards PCB, reduction of size, glass separation and mixed metals.
Printed boards recycling plant, can reduce the size of the materials and to provide for the crushing of the materials aimed at separating the metal fraction from the plastic. The separation of the metal fraction allows to recover any ferrous parts, the aluminium fraction and a mix containing copper and other precious metals. The capacity of the recycling lines of the electronic cards varies according to the demands of the end user and the type of materials to be treated.
More recycling plants designed and manufactured by Stokkermill Recycling Machinery:
- Electrical and electronic equipment and refining lines (WEEE)
- Aluminium processing / refining plants and lines
- End-of-life vehicle (ELV) treatment plants / lines
- Hard-drive treatment lines
- Toner recycling plants and lines
- Solar panels recycling plants and lines
- Fluff treatment lines and lines
- Cable recycling plants and lines
- PCB’s electronic card processing plants and lines
- Coffee capsules recycling plants and lines
- Crushing residues plants and treatment lines